Admission Information for the 2020-2021 School Year
The required applications for admission to St. John Eudes School may be obtained in the School Office or downloaded from our resources page.
Applications will be accepted only if copies of the following documents or requirements are submitted:
Transitional Kindergarten thru 8th Grade
- Transitional Kindergarten – child needs to be 4 years old before Sep. 1
- Kindergarten – child needs to be 5 years old before Sep. 1
- 1st Grade – child must be 6 years old before Sep. 1
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Immunization records (required from all applicants)
- Church envelope number (for registered parishioners)
- Copy of the most recent Report Card/Progress Report
- Name and address of the school the child is currently attending
- A $75 non-refundable application fee per child
Additional documents for 2nd Grade thru 8th Grade
- First Communion Certificate (if received)
- Most recent achievement test results (i.e. Stanford, CTBS, etc.)
Please call the School Office at (818) 341-1454 for more information.
About the School’s Nondiscrimation Policy:
The school, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students regardless of race, color or national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, sex or national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs, although certain athletic leagues and other programs may limit participation and some archdiocesan schools operate as single sex schools.
While the school does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not always be available to them. Decisions concerning the admission and continued enrollment of a student in the school are based upon the student’s emotional, academic and physical abilities and the resources available to the school in meeting the student’s needs.